Improved Access Appointments
We are able to offer improved access to GP and Nurse appointments at one of our hubs across West Norfolk. We have eight hubs in total spread across West Norfolk:
- Campingland Surgery, Beech Close, Swaffham,PE37 RD
- Litcham Health Centre, Manor Drove, Kings Lynn, PE32 2NW
- Great Massingham urgery, Station Road, Great Massingham, PE32 2JQ
- Southgates Medical Centre, 4 Goodwins Road, Kings Lynn, PE30 5QX
- St James Medical Practice, County Court Road, King’s Lynn, PE30 5SY
- St John’s Surgery, Main Road, Terrington St John, Wisbech, PE14 7RR
- Vida Healthcare, Gayton Road, Kings Lynn,PE30 4DY
- IC24 – GP Out of Hours, QEH, Gayton Road, Kings Lynn, PE30 4ET
How do I access this service?
The provision of this service is available to any patient who is registered with one of the 21 surgeries within West Norfolk.
Appointments are made by calling your own GP Surgery and are available to patients on an equal footing to appointments within regular surgery hours.
What appointments times are available?
We offer appointments on:
- Monday to Friday: 18:30 – 20:00
- Saturdays: 08:00 – 13:00
- Sundays: 09:00 – 12:00
What conditions can be treated?
A mixture of routine and pre-bookable and same day appointments for general consultations.
Patients who cannot be seen:
- Babies under 12 weeks old.
- Pregnancy related problems.
- Severe mental health problems.
- Patients identified with a potentially life threatening medical condition which requires referral to urgent or emergency care settings.
- Walk-In patients.